We are excited to present our ikPUNJABI MELA 2020. The Mela will be held on Sunday, June 21st 2020 at Bull Run Regional Park.
The mela admission and parking will be FREE to public.
The events this year will once again include famous Punjabi Singers, lot of fun activities, crafts and art work, special activities and delicious food during this outdoor event.
We fill up early due to limited number of Vendor spaces available so apply early!
Additional information is provided in the Terms of Participation below. Please note: Electricity will be available for craft vendors. Small, quiet generators may be used, but must be approved first and noted on your application.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please call the us at 1-855-539-2255 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply :
Go to end of the page and Make a choice of type of booth you would like to have and click Add to Cart.
- Go to Checkout
- Fill up all the fields in Customer Information section.
- Enter your payment details
- Complete your order.
You will get an immediate acknowledgement of payment.
We will contact you to confirm your booth at Mela with in 2 working days
Remember - we have limited stalls so Online options is best to confirm a spot at Mela soon.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION FOR EVENT VENDORS
- The number and types of vendors will be controlled to assure appropriateness to the festival and to limit duplication.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting Sales Tax on sales made during the festival.
- This is a rain or shine event, therefore no refunds will be given! There are no rain dates scheduled.
- We ask that all craft vendors stay until the end of the event. You can leave any time after that but will not be able to pull your car onto the field to pack. Packing your vehicle must be done from side of the park, taking your belongings to the road side.
- A full payment is an accepted application and a commitment to the festival. We will also email you with information. If you do not have an email address, you will receive a phone call.
- Rejected applicants will be notified before the date of the event. If rejected, your fee will be returned at that time.
- The address of Bull Run Park is
Bull Run Regional Park
7700 Bull Run Dr, Centreville, VA 20121
For any questions about this event please call 1855-539-2255. Please do not call the park office.
- Set up must be completed by 11:30 AM. Vehicles must be removed from the festival area by 11:30 AM. 1 vehicle per vendor allowed while setting up. Parking will be provided in an adjacent area. THE GATES OPEN AT 1:00 PM!
- All booths get a10x10 tent, One 30''x72'' table and One folding chair. Extra tables and chairs can be requested.